Friday, September 9, 2016

Pacman is Back

Sporthot | 1:38:00 PM | |


Manny Pacquiao knew when he hung up his gloves in April that his departure was not for long.

"I felt lonely because when skeftese for the sport you love, you're not longer active thought is time and again that boxing still loves me," said Pacquiao.

So, why should I stop my career? So I changed my mind and decided to continue my journey. "

Pacquiao, 37, Thursday restarted her career after his decision to retire from last April after the unanimous decision defeat to Timothy Bradley.

Then the focus was to win the election in the Philippines Senate. This being achieved, should establish a way to fulfill its political responsibilities and effectively trained for another world title fight.

At a press conference in Beverly Hills, the Pacquiao (58-6-2, 38 knockouts) officially announced that on November 5, returns to the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas against World Boxing Welterweight champion Jessie Vargas (27-1, 10 KOs ).
 
Pacquiao has won and successfully defended the zone six times.

"I want this belt," Pacquiao, said when asked why he chose Vargas. "Plus, it's my first fight as a senator."

Vargas, 27, claimed the title in March with a ninth-round technical knockout on Ali Hussein, and says that the challenge of winning against Pacquiao could settle an old score.

As a young boxer, Vargas said he was impressed that Pacquiao had built his reputation as a "Mexicutioner" with devastating victories over Mexican legends Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik Morales.

"I will beat him on November 5. He is the older fighter, I am the youngest fighter - the same position he was in when I beat Morales and Barrera, "said Vargas." These were my idols, but I said to myself, 'I'm going to go to the post fight Pacquiao one day ...

"I'm fighting for this my child inside that says," You beat my idols, and now are going to beat them. "

After the great disappointment of the lackluster loss by decision against Floyd Mayweather Jr. the richest fight in history, Pacquiao recovered from a shoulder injury and all look impressive against Bradley.
Share this article
 
Copyright © 2016 sporthot.gr
| Template Design By BTDesigner